Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week 3 Assignment: JustinAustin






This week's assignment was to photograph any moveable three-dimensional object, so I chose a stuffed animal. I felt he needed a forest-like background and took him into the woods to shoot. It wasn't as easy as I was hoping it would be. The lighting in the woods was scattered, leading to some bright spots, which I avoided, and some dark spots. It also was a greenish color light. I ended up putting my white balance on sunny (shade was too red, cloudy was too yellow, and auto was too blue) and ended up with a slightly green tint to my photos.

It was interesting trying to come up with ways to photograph the giraffe. I ended up taking a bunch of close up shots, but did not like them as much as I was hoping and continued shooting different concepts.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoy the second picture, makes me automatically think of peek-a-boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Justin Austin and I really like the 2nd image and its depth of field. :)

    ReplyDelete