Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 7 Assignment: Nature

I wasn't really sure where to go and what kind of woods/ parks/ ponds were around here so if anyone could let me know that would be great!


I've been trying to do moving water photos for a long time but I usually forget my tripod. Luckily this time I remembered to bring it and played with a really small stream and got the shot above.


I just liked the texture of the tree bark and wanted to see if I could get something up close.


The best thing about dfall is the color of the leaves against a bright blue sky. I'm a sucker for color :)



I loved playing around with the reflections in the lake, I think that's where most of my photos ended up being taken. I liked this one because the leaf was in focus and the reflection was as well, but it seems more painterly and abstract compared to the leaf.


I figured I'd try this shot, and I mostly like how it came out.

1 comment:

  1. Really like the first and last one in the set....at first was not even sure what the first one way but looking at it more it kinda unfolds. And i love the reflections on the last one.

    ReplyDelete